Are You in Need of Duct Cleaning?
If you have got a ducted AC system, it might be time to get it cleaned and serviced. After Hours Air Conditioning has a team of outstanding technicians ready to clean your ducted system. Our experts have extensive knowledge and experience in the field and we’re available 24/7, every day of the year, including weekends and public holidays.
All About Air Ducts
An air duct, or air conditioner duct, is a channel that runs through your home, usually in your ceiling. Ducts are used in certain models of heating and air conditioning systems. Duct cleaning is crucial to keeping these systems running efficiently and providing clean, healthy air.
Air ducts connect your home’s heating and cooling system with vents throughout the house. These vents then provide cool or heated air to each room. While some people call air ducts the lungs of the home, they are more like its arteries.
If your air ducts are kept clean they will perform at their best for a long time. However, big problems start to occur if they are not properly cleaned and cared for.
Are You in Need of Duct Cleaning?
It’s important to recognise the warning signs that indicate you need a duct cleaning service urgently. If you are experiencing any of the following signs from your ducted system, it’s time to contact an After Hours Air Conditioning professional:
- Unpleasant odour – Bad smells emerging from your ducts could indicate a build-up of mildew, mould, dead animals, mechanical fires or gas leaks.
- Allergies – Abnormal levels of sneezing, sinus irritation, asthma or breathing difficulty could suggest heightened dust and dirt build-up in your air ducts and circulating in your home’s airflow.
- Noise – Significant dust or dirt build-up inside your ducted system can make it difficult for air to be correctly circulated throughout the house, resulting in noisy air movement.
- Stains – Strange marks or stains around your vents may indicate poor installation, a unit malfunction or condensation due to lack of indoor ventilation, water build-up, animal fur, dirt, smoke and more.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it’s time to call After Hours Air Conditioning to schedule a visit from one of our heating and cooling specialists. Our vans are fully stocked with all the necessary equipment for a thorough clean and service.
Importance of Air Duct Cleaning
Regular air duct cleaning and service is essential to ensure your home’s heating and cooling unit is operating efficiently. Some of the important benefits of air duct cleaning include:
- Improved air quality
- A clean and healthy living environment
- Improved efficiency of your heating and cooling system
- Reduction of irritants in your home’s airflow
- Removal of unpleasant odours from the air
It’s important not to postpone duct cleaning for too long. The risk from spreading mould or bacteria throughout the home is too high. No one wants to be breathing in allergens either.
If you have toddlers, elderly people or indeed anyone in the family with respiratory problems, air duct cleaning is particularly important.
Why Choose After Hours AC for Duct Cleaning?
The experienced technicians at After Hours Air Conditioning can provide expert advice, emergency repairs and general maintenance for your ducted heating and cooling system. Best of all, we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year, and can be at your home when you need us most.
We charge the same rates, whatever the time of day, and provide an upfront fixed-price quote. That way there won’t be any nasty surprises in the bill.
There are many benefits to calling After Hours Air Conditioning when you need to ensure your ducted heating and cooling system is working properly. Some of the advantages of our experience and professionalism include:
- Fully qualified and licensed air conditioning specialists available 24/7, every day of the year
- All our AC technicians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- A range of interest free** payment plans
- A 12-month warranty on all air conditioning work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We aim to be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call
- No extra charges for after hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
After Hours Air Conditioning will provide you with a Certificate of Compliance upon completion of all work, ensuring you’re protected and all work is completed to strict safety and quality standards.
Interest Free** Duct Cleaning Services
Booking an air duct clean for your heating and cooling system is an essential process if you want to breathe healthy air. It’s not something that can be delayed indefinitely. But even when you’re facing the extremes of summer or winter, it might not be a convenient time for your annual budget.
That’s why After Hours Air Conditioning offers a range of interest free** payment plans for eligible customers. Your duct cleaning expert can take you through the easy application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
Simply select a payment plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm – and enjoy the convenience of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Then you can sit back and relax while After Hours Air Conditioning makes sure your ducted AC unit is delivering clean air. We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
For more details on duct cleaning, contact After Hours Air Conditioning by phone, day or night. Alternatively, fill out our online form and one of our friendly customer service staff will get right back to you.